The newsletter for users of KIDASA Software’s Milestones Professional
and Milestones Simplicity project management and reporting software.
You can simply enter a phrase that appears anywhere in the schedule, and the "Find in Files" function will search each schedule inside any given folder or drive (optionally included subfolders).
This is great for users who manage a lot of different schedules with similar filenames and need to find a certain schedule, without spending the time to open each one individually and scan through it.
View the article:
"Find in Files" with Milestones Professional 2012
Question: I am trying to make my schedule look better. I added some graphics but the horizontal lines are showing up on top of the picture. Is there anything I can do?
Question: I often forget where I put my Milestones schedules and have trouble finding them. Help!
Question: I need to connect a symbol from one row to the center of a bar on another row. It looks like vertical connectors only go from symbol to symbol. Is there any way to show the connector hitting the middle of a bar?
Question: I am trying to show symbols above a bar, like this example. Can you tell me what the trick is?
Question: Is there a way to get a summary of how many times each toolbox symbol has been used? I need to identify which symbols in the toolbox have been used the least.
Question: I have noticed that my symbol text is very far away from my symbols when I make my schedule an odd size (like 62 wide by 11 tall). Is there any kind of adjustment I can make, or do I need to "fudge it"?
Question: I want to show my schedule dates in French. Is this possible?
Question: When I move one symbol on my schedule, other symbols are moving too. Help! I only want to move one symbol.
Question: My computer is set up for English and with United States settings. However, I want to make the dates on my schedule reflect a date order used by my customers. Instead of mm/dd/yy, I would like to use dd/mm/yy. Is this possible?
- Send your schedule around the world in seconds
- Tips for last month's schedule makeover
- Upgrade your software today
- Check out what's new in 2012
- Case Study - How to track and report multiple projects
- Combine ValueSets on a Master Schedule
- Create presentation schedules for Primavera and update when the Primavera project changes
- Microsoft Project User Group features KIDASA Milestones user
- Easy Resource Leveling
- Preview Handler for Milestones Professional
- View the new Getting Started Movie
- Case Study - Let Milestones Professional make your case